We are happy to confirm that we are accepting applications for the position of Administrative Assistant, joining our Team at our Nicosia Office.
If you are eager to learn, highly motivated and organized, and willing to contribute to our diverse culture, we encourage you to apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter via email [email protected] or by fax 22419998.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: In accordance with experience and qualifications
Department: Admin & Accounting Department
Report to: Accounting Manager
Proper handling of the front desk, ensuring all incoming and outgoing calls, faxes and emails are attended to in addition to professionally attending to and welcoming organization’s guests.
Preparation and completion of documents in administrative capacity (applications, letters, forms, agreements, confirmations, certificates, etc) and managing office supplies. Travelling, meetings and events agenda and/or itinerary arrangement upon request. Providing secretarial support services to our team as requested.
Preparation, examination and analysis of accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports. Reconciliation of accounts, invoicing and issuing receipts. Computing taxes owed (VAT) and preparing VAT returns, preparation and submission of VIES Reports, establishing tables of accounts, and assigning entries to proper accounts. Developing, implementing, modifying and documenting the recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of E-soft and/or any other relevant software.
Payroll preparation and Social Insurance calculation and other funds payment. Developing, maintaining and analyzing budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
Handling documentation for relevant authorities (e.g. Tax Authorities, Social Insurance, etc), including visiting their premises in person, in accordance with each assigned task. Performing any other job-related duties as requested.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient user of MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Previous experience with E-Soft software will be considered an advantage;
- Able to learn new software quickly;
- Effective communication skills;
- Able to work as part of the team;
- Pleasant personality;
- Highly motivated;
- Able to multitask;
- Highly organized;
- Attention to detail;
- Able to work under pressure, meeting deadlines.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Accounting and/or other relevant disciplines;
- LCCI Level 3 IAS: Certificate in Accounting;
- Related working experience will be considered an advantage;
- Computer Literate;
- Proficient user of Greek and English language.
- Office position;
- Occasional inland travel to clients’ premises;
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8:00 am – 5:30 pm with one-hour lunch break (1:00 pm – 2:00 pm); Friday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm without a lunch break.
How to Apply:
Submit your CV with a Cover Letter to FinExpertiza Cyprus Human Resources Department, by email [email protected] and please state a subject Job Vacancy: Administrative Assistant. We look forward to hearing from you!
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.